Circulation decisions are handled in the Minerva system through 2 groups:
Circulation Round Tables
Round Table discussions are for all circulation staff to attend in order to ask questions, voice concerns, and learn about policies and procedures.
Circulation Standards Committee
The Circulation Standards Committee takes the questions and concerns and decides if they need to be addressed or embodied in policies and procedures. They also address any questions or concerns from the Executive Board that apply to the larger group and need to be clarified before being shared with the full Round Table.
Please feel free to ask any of the Circulation committee about Minerva policies or circulation procedures.
- James Rathbun (Chair), Baxter Memorial Library – email@example.com
- Jackie McCann, McArthur Public Library – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josh Tiffany, Gray Public Library – email@example.com
- Kevin Davis, South Portland Public Library – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courtney Sparks, Freeport Community Library – email@example.com
- Cyndi Burne, Topsham Public Library – firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection Development Committee