Minerva is a statewide, multi-type consortium of libraries that works collaboratively to provide its patrons with expanded library services and resources through common policies and purposes.
Joining Minerva means being willing to give up some local practices in favor of standardization that is a critical component of a shared consortium.
When assessing the appropriateness of choosing the Minerva environment for your library, you need to review:
- Memorandum of Participation
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Minerva Bylaws
- Information about the Statewide Delivery System
- Anticipated Estimated Costs of Joining Minerva
- Important Considerations and Readiness Measures for Your Library
- Minerva New Library System Integration Process
- Typical Pre and Post-Migration Work
Submit an Application to Join Minerva
To submit and formalize an application to Join Minerva, please complete the online application located at: https://goo.gl/forms/EwJsqbye5M8xIEDt2
If you have questions about Minerva, the application process, or what joining Minerva might mean for your library, please contact one of the members of the Minerva Membership Committee: