Minerva owning home 2016 1-6 Minerva owning home 2016 7-12This page contains statistics run by InfoNet staff for the Minerva system.
For information on getting your own statistics, please see Minerva: Support: Statistics.
Checkouts and Renewals
Checkout and renewals for each library, separated by adult and child materials. These are the numbers for the Annual Survey circulation questions 6.1 and 6.6. Created from the Web Reports feature of Sierra running a cross tab report comparing item location and patron home library (pre-July 2013 uses ptype). Notice that each chart is for half a year. You will have to add the correct half years based on your reporting year.
- Minerva Circulation 2016 July-Dec
- Minerva Circulation 2016 Jan-June
- Minerva Circulation 2015 July-Dec
- Minerva Circulation 2015 Jan-June
- Minerva Circulation 2014 July-Dec
- Minerva Circulation 2014 Jan-July
- Checkouts and Renewals 2013 Jul-Dec
- Checkouts 2013 Jan-June
- Renewals 2013 Jan-June
- Checkouts 2012 July-Dec
- Renewals 2012 July-Dec
These data are compiled from the Web Management Reports Owning/Home report. These are the numbers for the Annual Survey questions 4.16 and 4.17. It counts the number of transactions where the item and patron are from different locations. Therefore, it does count walk-in borrowing of patrons from other libraries. If your library participates in a reciprocal borrowing program, please be aware of this distinction.
- Minerva ILL 2016 July-Dec
- Minerva ILL 2016 Jan-June
- Minerva ILL 2015 July-Dec
- Minerva ILL 2015 Jan-June
- Minerva ILL 2014 July-Dec
- Minerva ILL 2014 Jan-June
- Minerva ILL 2013 July-Dec
- Minerva ILL 2013 Jan-June
- Minerva ILL 2012 July-Dec