Upcoming Meetings and Minutes of Previous Meetings
All meetings are 10:00-12:00 at the Maine State Library in Augusta unless otherwise indicated, and Polycom or Tanberg users are welcome to join (with prior notice to set up).
For brevity and currency, only recent years’ minutes are kept on the web site. For earlier minutes, please contact the Executive Board Chair or Secretary.
Current Executive Board Members
- Nancy Crowell, Scarborough Public Library, Scarborough email@example.com (Term: 15-18)
- Kevin Davis (Chair), South Portland Public Library, South Portland firstname.lastname@example.org (Term: 15-18)
- Susan Preece, Topsham Public Library, Topsham email@example.com (Term: 17-20)
- Steve Norman, Belfast Free Library, Belfast firstname.lastname@example.org (Term: 16-19)
- Shelly Davis, Wellehan Library, St. Joseph’s College, Standish email@example.com (Term: 14-17)
- Janet Elvidge (Vice Chair), Eastern Maine Community Collect, Bangor firstname.lastname@example.org (Term: 15-18)
- Amber Tatnall (Treasurer), York County Community College, Wells email@example.com (Term: 16-19)
- Megan McNichol, Parrot Health Sciences Library, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor firstname.lastname@example.org (Term: 14-17 )
- Elizabeth Soares (Secretary), Augusta School District, Augusta email@example.com (Term 16-19)
- Maine InfoNet Board Representative: Judy Frost, Central Maine Community College, Auburn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maine InfoNet Executive Director: James Jackson Sanborn email@example.com
Please feel free to get in touch with any (or all) of us if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding borrowing and lending policies, practices or procedures! Also – if anyone out there is interested in serving with us on this committee, please let us know!